Friday, January 9, 2015

~it almost worked out…..~

I posted a few days back about secretary's.
I had found a good deal on one at a thrift store and was in the process of making it over.
I got about 3/4 of the way done and thought I better try it in it's spot before finishing.

Well, that's when I realized it was about 2" too big~I had measured incorrectly.
I did manage to place it on an angle which I think looked good, but standing back and looking at the room overall, it looked totally off balance.

I let my husband be the final deciding factor and he thought the same thing.
So, off it went to live with my friend Michelle.

Here is the before pic. and the halfway through picture.
I painted it a combo of grey and cream because I am real adventurous like that~ha!

I wish I had had another spot for it in my home, but I really didn't.
You win some, you lose some.
Cheers to the weekend~go Hawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment