Wednesday, January 7, 2015

~blue & white~

Over the past year or so I have started collecting blue and white pottery.
There is no rhyme or reason to my collection.
90% of them have been found at thrift stores, some gifted to me.

I love the look and think it fits in with so many different styles, and it works well year round.
I went back through my photos and found all of them that included my blue and white.
Hope you enjoy the roundup and seeing how they can work in any season.


 I have 3 of these vases and they are my favorite out of all.
You will see them in many photos.


I also love these little pieces.



Here is that same little bowl holding soap by the kitchen sink.


Red, white, and blue, isn't just for the 4th of July.
Mixed with green, it looks stunning during the Christmas season.


Mixed with mercury glass for a simple centerpiece.


It looks great with all colors of flowers.


This mug is from Anthropologie. 
Not all blue and white has to be vintage.


I tend to lean towards the pieces with the more muted blues.


And dishes, they are easily found at discount stores like Ross and TJ Maxx.


This one is full of chips and cracks, but I still liked it.


Another bowl holds sugar packets by the coffee maker.


This is my latest find.
The roses cost twice as much as the vessel itself!


Have a great day!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment