Wednesday, April 1, 2015

~decorating our master bath with TJ Maxx~

I love discount stores, don't you?
We have a TJ Maxx about 10 minutes from my house, it can be very dangerous.
But, TJ Maxx is the first place I thought of when I envisioned sprucing up our master bath. 
I feel like spring is a great time to change things up a little, bring a few new knick knacks in.


As you can see, I found some great deals…..
That faux greenery is my favorite.
I am usually not a fan of faux plants, but this one was gorgeous.


The little concrete planters hold little odds and ends like hair ties and headbands.




Another thing I like to buy at TJ Maxx is candles.
They have so many, which is good because I literally have a candle burning all day everyday.



The picture frame below sits on a different shelf. 
It was around $7.00.


This is a great time of year to go buy little planters and garden items.


The wooden beads I just found at a rummage sale.


Another thing I recently did which has made my life so much easier, was to bring my Keurig into the bathroom.
My kids think I am super lazy, but let me tell you, it is so nice to not have to walk far to make that first cup of coffee in the morning!


This little wooden crate/tray and cups was a score from the same rummage sale.




While at TJ Maxx, I also picked up this jute rug, $16.99, can't beat it.
The antique rug I found recently while out thrifting. 
It's super soft underfoot.


What are some of your best deals you've found recently? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment