Tuesday, January 21, 2014

~a porch refresh~

I posted a photo of our little porch makeover I just did on instagram,
{under mysweetsavannah}
and it turned out to be my most liked photo!

The porch was looking rather neglected with it's dead fall flowers, and well, that was it.



So, out came the dead plants and in went a $20 boxwood from Home Depot.
I love boxwood, kinda have a slight obsession with them!

I also had a couple smaller boxwoods in little grey pots inside my home, so I moved those out too.

And, because I was on a boxwood craze, I rescued the other one in front from a different spot in the yard and planted it there too.
Easy, a little greenery goes a long way.

During the holidays I had a Christmas themed door mat, and since that holiday is over,
I decided to move my indoor outdoor rug from Ballard Designs out there.

A little welcoming artwork, and the porch was complete!





Voila! 10 minutes to a much more inviting entry!

p.s. I had a lot of questions on the house numbers on our door. I bought them years ago, can't remember where, but etsy sells a ton of vinyl decals……..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment