Wednesday, January 15, 2014

~world market does it again~

Last night I dropped Savannah off at soccer practice.
An hour and a half of freedom from kids and puppy.
So, what did I do? I got a latte and headed to World Market.
Here is what I walked out with, although I think I am going back tomorrow!

Shhhh! Don't tell.

I got a set of 6 of these delicious plates in the soft green color {upper right}



And 2 of these candles. I am seriously obsessed with the fig scent and the color is gorgeous, AND I can reuse the containers!


Here is what I will probably be going back for tomorrow:

These salad plates {can't have too many right?}


This wood salad bowl


This elephant tea towel was so cute!


And I am thinking these glasses would go nicely on a spring table setting along with my new plates!


Seriously, I feel like every time I go in there, there is so many new things! And it certainly helps that they email me coupons all the time!
{as a part of their royalty reward program}

Have you found anything good there lately?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment